Our knives are guaranteed for life. They are designed for a specific purpose. Should the knife fail after purchase by the original user due to faulty workmanship or materials, such defects will be made good free of cost. The right is reserved to make good such defects by repair or replacement. This guarantee does not cover natural materials, incorrect applications, neglect, or abuse. We will back up the functionality of the product and not necessarily the aesthetics of the knife. This guarantee is void if the knife has been modified in any way outside of our shop. By using your Chris Reeve Knives product, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the Chris Reeve Knives (CRK) Warranty as set out below. Do not use your product until you have read the terms of the warranty.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY AND IS NOT LIMITED TO:
- Consumable parts such as screws, washers, or hardware, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Cosmetic damage including but not limited to scratches, dents, faded anodized parts, or protective coatings that will naturally diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- Third party damage caused by use with a third party component or product that does not meet the CRK product’s specifications;
- Other damage caused by disassembly, accident, abuse, misuse (e.g. use as screwdriver or pry bar), or other external cause, including damaged caused by excessive and/or aggressive blade flicking (rapid opening and closing of a folding knife);
- Damage caused by service (including "upgrades" and cosmetic treatments) performed by anyone who is not a representative of CRK;
- A CRK product that has been modified to alter functionality, capability, or cosmetic appeal, including but not limited to lock-bar adjustment, non-CRK factory supplied part replacement, anodizing and/or heat anodizing, sandblasting/bead-blasting, polishing, or any other form of resurfacing by a non-CRK employee;
- A CRK product outside of it's original configuration assembled by a non-CRK employee, with parts outside of its factory original configuration, e.g. blade or hardware swapping.
What if my issue isn't covered under warranty?
If you submit a claim to CRK in which repairs fall outside of warranty, CRK will, at its option, repair the CRK Product using new parts at your expense plus the cost of shipping.
If you're unsure or just need help getting your knife to us, please reach out to us: +1-208-375-0367, or email@example.com.