Thank you for your interest in Chris Reeve Knives!
Here you can find photos and copy that will help you share our story.
For more info about working with us or for press inquiries, please message our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPANY FOUNDED IN 1984 in South Africa
CEO Anne Reeve
# EMPLOYEES ~40
FLAGSHIP MODEL The Sebenza
OPERATING OUT OF Boise, Idaho, USA
DEALERS IN 30+ Countries
# FACTORIES 1
COMPANY MANTRA "THINK TWICE, CUT ONCE"
- 2000, 2001,2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, Manufacturing Quality Award®
- 2018 American Made Knife of the Year®, Impinda
- 2010 Overall Knife of the Year®, TiLock
- 2009 Kitchen Knife of the Year®, Sikayo
- 2008 Overall Knife of the Year®, Umnumzaan
- 2007 American Made Knife of the Year®, Pacific
- 2005 Collector Knife of the Year®, Sebenza
- 2003 Knife Collaboration of the Year®, Green Beret
- 1987 Knifemaker's Guild of Southern Africa "Best Folding Knife", Sebenza Predecessor
- 1993 Knife-Aholics Unanomous "Most Innovative Folder", Sebenza
- 2006 Grays Sporting Journal "Gray's Best" Award, Sebenza
- 2008 Field & Stream "Best of the Best", Pacific
- 2011 Grays Sporting Journal "Gray's Best" Award, Nyala