Our company is held together by a shared passion for precision, quality, and forward thinking: you can see the result of that culture in our products. For almost 30 years, our flagship, The Sebenza has seen a handful of developments and changes, but still maintains the same solid lock up, pristine finishes, and world-wide reputation for manufacturing quality.
We believe in treating every aspect of our business - from the customer to the product - like a Sebenza: a constant challenge to be better at what we do.
Design integrity and top-notch customer service are integral to the success of our business and if you feel your company embodies similar characteristics, let's talk.
Learn our requirements
Outlined below are the basic requirements for our dealers, but not the complete agreement. These requirements are subject to change at any time and at CRK's discretion. An up to date Dealer Standards Agreement, last updated January 2018, can be requested by contacting us directly.
- BRICK & MORTAR. You must have at least one physical storefront conducting retail business.
- MINIMUM RETAIL PRICE AGREEMENT. You agree to our “minimum advertised pricing”, where the current CRK Retail Price List is the minimum advertised price.
- SELLER CARE AGREEMENT. Modification of a knife, even by a dealer, will void the warranty.
- REPUTATION. You agree to promote Chris Reeve Knives in a manner that upholds the reputation of CRK and to sell each knife complete with its box, paperwork and sheath (as applicable).
- NO AUCTION SITES. Selling our knives on auction sites is discouraged and no new dealers using this avenue will be accepted until further notice. For existing dealers using these sites: You agree that the “Starting Bid” and “Buy It Now” price for all CRK products will be at our minimum advertised price. The “Best Offer” option is not to be used for CRK products.
- ACCOUNT. You agree to keep your account with CRK in good standing.
- OPENING ORDER. $5,000
Get to know our product
Flip through our products, visit us at a trade show (if you can), and check out other dealers in your area.
Start the conversation
Send us a quick note about your company and why you'd like to represent our product.