As a Chris Reeve Knives Rotary Tumbler Operator, you will work methodically to produce stonewashed finishes on machined parts at a quality-oriented knife manufacturing company. Working in the Finishing Department, applicants should have an eye for detail and enjoy working with their hands. This is a full-time position, based in Boise, Idaho.
Operates multiple tumblers at one time, cleans machined parts, ensures finishes are up to standard, and maintains equipment.
- Must be able to follow standard work instructions and to work towards assigned performance goals.
- Must be willing to learn multiple new processes which require thinking and hand skill abilities.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as required.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to perform other general tasks as required.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs., bending, and standing for long periods.
Must have working command of the English language, and be able to communicate orally and in writing (basic oral instructions, simple written memos and instructions).
Must be able to read and interpret drawings, follow routers, use simple math to perform basic calculations, and use basic hand-held measuring tools.
The prospective candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screening.
Note: This position is not limited to the above job description and may include additional job responsibilities as necessary.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
REQUIRED EDUCATION: High School Diploma or Higher