As a Chris Reeve Knives Finishing Department member, you will have a diverse experience at a quality-oriented knife manufacturing company. Working primarily in the Inlay Finishing Team you will work hands-on to prep, check, and install inlays into knife handles and apply finishes to various knife parts. Applicants should have strong attention to detail enjoy working with their hands. The job is a full-time position, based in Boise, Idaho.
- Must be able to follow standard work instructions and to work towards assigned performance goals
- Must be willing to learn multiple new processes which require thinking and hand skill abilities
- Must be able to work in a team environment as required
- Must be able to perform other general tasks as required
- Lifting up to 50 lbs., bending, and standing for long periods
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- Assisting the team in daily operations
- Preparing parts for installation
- Checking parts for dimensional accuracy
- Checking parts for correct finish
- Applying finishes to various knife parts
- The prospective candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screening.
- A background check will be conducted.
Note: This position is not limited to the above job description and may include additional job responsibilities as necessary.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
REQUIRED EDUCATION: High school or equivalent