As a Chris Reeve Knives Hand Grinder, you will gain skills to sharpen and profile blades at a quality-oriented knife manufacturing company. Working in the Hand Grinding Department, applicants should have an eye for detail and enjoy working with their hands. This is a full-time position, based in Boise, Idaho.
Operates grinders and similar tools to sharpen and add features to blades.
- Must be able to follow standard work instructions and to work towards assigned performance goals.
- Must be willing to learn multiple new processes which require thinking and hand skill abilities.
- Must be able to work in a team environment as required.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to perform other general tasks as required.
- Must be able to bend and stand for long periods.
Must have a working command of the English language, and be able to communicate orally and in writing (basic oral instructions, simply written memos, and instructions).
Must be able to use basic hand tools and measuring tools.
The prospective candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screening.
Note: This position is not limited to the above job description and may include additional job responsibilities as necessary.
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
SCHEDULE: Mon-Thurs 7AM-5:30PM or 5AM-3:30PM
PAY: Starting at $11/HR. Benefits available after 90 days of employment.
REQUIRED EDUCATION: High School Diploma or Higher