Our company is held together by a shared passion for precision, quality, and forward thinking. You can see the results in our products. For over 30 years, our flagship, The Sebenza has seen a handful of developments and changes, but still maintains the same solid lock up, pristine finishes, and a worldwide reputation for manufacturing quality. We believe in treating every aspect of our business - from the customer to the product - like a Sebenza: a constant challenge to bring quality, innovation, and excellence to our industry.
As a Customer Service Receptionist,
- Your voice is the first that customers hear upon calling or walking into our shop. It is your mission to cultivate an environment of genuine customer connection. You will provide initial customer service and direct phone calls to specialized departments as needed.
- You will spend part of your day responding to emails and technical questions. You must have the ability to communicate clearly in written form.
- You don't have to be overly peppy, but you should show up every day with a positive attitude and willingness to engage.
- You advocate for customer issues while upholding company values.
- General clerical duties include but not limited to: photocopying, sending and receiving mail, maintaining digital files, filing hardcopies, and maintaining office supplies.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in office environments, retail, sales or the service industry
- A passion for helping others and enjoys being a part of a team
- The ability to multi-task and pivot quickly while working in an ever changing environment
- Have exceptional communication skills and are comfortable receiving feedback
- Ambition to learn and grow from others
What is expected of you:
- Must regularly spend time in front of a computer and on the telephone.
The fine print: This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities but provide a baseline summary. Full details of expectations and responsibilities will be provided upon hire.
- The prospective candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment alcohol and drug screening.
- A background check will be conducted.
JOB TYPE: Full-time, Mon-Thurs, 10hr shifts
PAY: $14-$18/hr Depending on experience